View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 08:17 PM   #8
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkelley View Post
And how do I edit the paragraph css -- I don't see this as an option anywhere in Calibre (but I'm pretty stupid)?
Sorry, mkelley, I failed to read your OP properly and my response wasn't helpful. My only excuse is that it's 1am.

There's nothing automated, but if you use the Tweak epub option (just highlight the epub and press T) your epub will be exploded into its constituent parts. You can view the .css file in your preferred text editor. You should probably open up some of the html content files in the text editor as well so you can see how the paragraphs have been constructed. Of course, this does pre-suppose that you know a little about html and css.

PDFs can be very difficult to convert satifactorily. There is no magic method, but if you've read the PDF sticky I guess you already know that.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote