View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 07:28 PM   #24
LauraPony
Zealot
LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldyellr View Post
My daughter got a regular Kobo reader last Christmas and this year she's expecting a Vox from hubby. She likes to read in bed at night and hubby doesn't like the light on. She hopes the Vox will solve the problem. Personally, I find the Vox, even at its dimmest setting, still throws out quite a bit of light when reading in the dark. I'm waiting for Kobo to fix the unstoppable auto-rotation in the native reader.
I firmly believe that any eReader purchase isn't complete without a case and a book light.

(Also, I agree with you. I think an e-Ink reader with a multi-setting book light is easier on the eyes then a computer-screen-like tablet reader).
LauraPony is offline   Reply With Quote