View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 08:18 PM   #21
nogle
Gangnam style!
nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by vugtitan View Post
I feel you are being disingenuous as i have never seen a single post people saying they don't want folder support or complaining that the device has it so you have been revealed.
I have never seen a single post by anyone saying that they don't want a snack dispensing feature on their Kobo. Clearly then this is being dmenaded by the majority. We should organize a petition to DEMAND that Kobo developers immediately provide an upgrade to include a snack dispensing feature.

And, I have never seen a complaint about the potato chips being dispensed from a Kobo, so that must obviously be the preferred snack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vugtitan View Post
In fact this a majority want and I feel your merely being contrary for the sake of being contrary as in attention seeker.
Indeed, I can't find a long history of posts demanding that Kobo not include folder support. So there you go, you got me. I am an attention seeker and have stuffed this thread with my sock puppets Peter T, opitz, meeera, voidoid, TechniSol, davidfor, murg, david_e, frankieGom, llcj, EldRick, ottodmk, and viviena. In fact this thread is nothing but you and I.

And I am not being contrary.