View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 05:30 PM   #22
ElspethB
Passionate Reader
ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, Kobo Clara HD, Fire HD 8, Voyage, Oasis 3, PW5
I was planning to keep mine in a slip case, similar to what I used with my K4NT. Forty dollars just struck me as way too much to spend for a case. After I got my PW, however, I found it more awkward to hold one-handed than my K4NT. Then when I learned that you could wake or sleep the PW simply by opening or closing the official leather case, I decided to bite the bullet and order one. I would have gotten the ink blue case, but it's out of stock till the end of October, so I got the royal purple. As others have said, it's darker than the pictures on Amazon, but it's still a nice shade. I love the way the Kindle PW looks in the case, and I'm finding it much easier to hold one-handed. I wish it was less expensive, but I don't regret getting one.
ElspethB is offline   Reply With Quote