View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 01:20 PM   #14
teh603
Autism Spectrum Disorder
teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksaber35 View Post
They don't have GPS and a few other gadgets like the nexus 7 but there a good price and this company is known in china to make good tablets.Also there screen resolution is a bit low for a 9.7 inch screen so it similar to a IPAD 2,And there is no bluetooth.
It terms of numbers sold there ,they put most big brands to shame.
Lower resolution is fine by me; going above 96 DPI makes me squint. Bluetooth is a killer, though. I need to be able to connect a keyboard. This is going to be a writing tablet, not just a media player.
teh603 is offline   Reply With Quote