Thread: Touch Case for Touch?
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 06:52 AM   #163
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by viviena View Post
Has anybody bought any flip-style cases? I'm eyeing this one at the moment, but if anybody knows of other flip-over cases from other companies, I'd be keen to consider them -- an eBay search didn't turn up much. Especially happy if anybody knows of nice green ones.
I've been looking at the same one - the only thing that bothers me is the tab/clip bit at the bottom. In the pictures it looks like it would get in the way when you are reading unless it was held out of the way.
I would love to hear from someone who has one of these cases.
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote