View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 03:54 AM   #35
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by danskmacabre View Post
I'm still on 1.9.6 I connect to my Wifi and tap "Update" but it doesn't pick it up...
I've only had the Touch since yesterday evening, so probably haven't looked around enough. Where is the "update" to tap?
The 1.9.6 got installed through Kobo Desktop, but it can't see the 1.9.7 yet. I'm sure it will be here soon though!

(For what it's worth, I like the small standby/off covers, but realize I'm in minority...)
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote