View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 05:59 PM   #8
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
DRM exists to insure that the only people who can read the books are the people who have purchased them. In my household, my husband and I buy using the same account and use the same ADE account as well. We have no problem reading and sharing books on our two separate readers.

The problems begin when you send a DRM ePUB to someone who is not sharing the same encryption because they have books loaded with their own account and their own ADE scheme happening. Only one ADE DRM at a time can be active on a reader--the other books will be locked and unreadable. You may be able to load two accounts using Calibre, but having them readable, not so much.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote