View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 08:40 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by phossler View Post
I have a number of PDB files that I renamed to PRC (hope that wasn't a dumb thing to do) to so I could edit metadata (like everyone else wants to do it seems) to get my Christmas present Kindle to show the books correctly.
My first thought if that they are PDB files they are NOT mobipocket format but eReader or Palm DOC. Renaming them to .prc doesn't magically make the mobipocket books.

What reader software are you using to read the PDB books.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote