View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 05:02 PM   #18
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai771 View Post
@Doitsu (and others that might be interested)

I just compiled the latest kpdfviewer build and uploaded it if you're interested to try it out. Improvements that chrox made to reflow mode are astonishing imno. The speed is drastically improved - those freezes of 10 sec or so are like 3 now. He also changed how he implemented configuration dialog - changes are applied when you close it now, not live - so it's much more responsive. I'd really like to hear your impressions, and if possible, comparison to quality of reflow in regards to duokan.

Download link:
https://github.com/downloads/kai771/...4-ga209ed3.zip
I just had a chance to try this most recent pdfviewer, and the reflow is indeed amazing! The best I've tried, much better than Duokan! I'm not getting any errors or weird spacing in the two books in pdf I have tried thus far (these books haven't worked on Duokan, nor on previous versions of pdfviewer. I've always avoided pdf's altogether on my Kindle 3, but now I'll have to rethink that. Most impressive! Thanks!
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote