Thread: Tablet Nook Tablet Pros-Cons
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 11:41 AM   #16
CyberSmoke53
Enthusiast
CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by livramax View Post
FWIW, BN just reduced the price of their Nooks -- e.g., the NT 16GB is now $199.
That's a good deal. Do you think BN is getting ready to announce something new?? One of the sales folks at my local BN made some hints of things to come later in the year a month or so ago when I was at the store looking into the possibility of getting a NT to replace my NC. I also went to BestBuy and tried out the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. I got the Galaxy Tab for toting around in the purse because it has full google apps and such and my cellphone can make a wifi hotspot, but I still like the NC stock reader for sitting down to read a book.
CyberSmoke53 is offline   Reply With Quote