Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 03:19 PM   #38
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Watch out, I think its "runme.sh" (lowercased!) -- at least from quickly looking into the actual data.tar.gz . You might just create both RUNME.sh and runme.sh if in doubt.

Also, be aware that unless I'm completely wrong, this data.tar.gz will run inside the diags partition, so you may need to adapt the script to write to the main partition instead. But don't take my word for it. Probably it's best to look inside the data.tar.gz to understand its magic (I didn't thoroughly look inside, I never needed it anymore after having the SSH diags); otherwise the logic looks fine.

Oh, and beware: it's the Mayan goddess of suicide. Somewhat fitting in this context

Cheers!

Update: Oh, and you may also want to copy the init.xargs somewhere (/mnt/us/init.xargs.broken?) before overwriting it, just to verify that it was indeed the culprit...

Last edited by ixtab; 04-30-2012 at 03:30 PM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote