View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 08:50 AM   #22
altworld
Evangelist
altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android G1
Not much going on with The Tether None Good at the moment, I am busy with my artist working on the graphic novel version of the book and bending my thoughts towards the third installment of this saga.

But...

I do bring news of a book signing for Accept One, part two of the Tether Saga taking place this Saturday from Noon to 2pm at Chucks comics, in Essex (East Baltimore) Maryland. Come and met me in person, get your Tether novels signed, browse artwork inspired by the novels and pick up some comic books while you are at it.

You can find out more about Chucks Comics by visiting their website at http://www.chuckscomics.com

For more information about the Tether saga check out my website at http://www.the-tether.com

I would love to see some Mobilereader Denziens at this event. If you cannot make the event you can purchase a traditional print novel from my website and it will come signed by me, or if you just want to read it on your eReader device check out the links at the start of this topic, or the links on The Tether website. Thank you for supporting this indie author and enjoy this three day weekend.
Arigato,
Nick Davis
altworld is offline   Reply With Quote