View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 09:20 PM   #8
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moredread View Post
It seems both have a problem with bigger fonts (for example for a headline)
I don't think you should be having a problem with large font-sizes.

Have you tried playing around with the "Font size key" option in Calibre [Convert] - [Look & Feel]?

If you haven't used it before you might need to read up about it in the online User Manual
http://calibre-ebook.com/user_manual...html#look-feel

Also, for your info, it's a while since I tested using RTF as a source file in Calibre, but I seem to remember that Centre- and Right-align didn't convert correctly and neither did line-breaks. Converting to HTML also solved these problems.

Last edited by jackie_w; 01-07-2010 at 09:33 PM.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote