View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 09:16 AM   #42
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
TOC / id=

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
You don't actually need an ID. Each chapter should be a separate XML file. The ToC would just point to the file. No need to point to the ID just to go to the start of a given chapter. if I am modifying the code, IDs that are not needed do have to go.
Is that the virtual TOC created by Sigil? If I have an actual, hyperlinked TOC, I still need id="chapter01" or whatever, right?

Last edited by Jellby; 02-01-2013 at 08:22 AM. Reason: fixed markup
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote