View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 08:18 PM   #11
Lori Reeser
Enthusiast
Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Tab M10
Thanks for the help. I will try splitting the book again.

I used Sigil to split the book, and I did some editing (tagging chapters for TOC, formatting titles and cover to H1) all using Sigil. I also used Calibre to get basic metadata and a cover image. Otherwise I don't know what I did.

How can I check the OPF? The check by FlightCrew (included in Sigil) says everything is ok. I tried W3C, but I didn't understand what came up.

If there is a place I can learn more about this, please direct me. I have looked at the Sigil User Guide and some of the links from there.

I'll post later with my results and/or resolution to the problem.
Lori Reeser is offline   Reply With Quote