Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 01:43 PM   #309
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
thank you. when I was reading reviews people acted like the last few sentences were some huge surprise[...snip...]

thanks for looking it up and getting back.
I removed your potential spoiler from my quote, hopefully you'll also put that bit in spoiler tags for the sake of others... :-)

...and for those who love spoilers or who have read the book...
Spoiler:

I'll preface by saying that I loved the books... that said:

There was so much written about the sharing of canteens and the refilling of them throughout the book that it was far too obvious IMO. Of every subplot in the book this one was the most transparent. Poison immediately entered my mind when the canteens were taken for filling.
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote