View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 09:15 PM   #47
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I like seeing who votes for what. It's useful info. It helps me identify those with similar tastes to mine, so I know whose recommendations are likely to appeal to me. And if someone decides to vote in line with someone whose judgment he trusts, what's wrong with that?

Anyway, open is open. Two-thirds of the months have closed voting and it's not sporting to try to chip away even more from the minority preference once the deal has been struck.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote