View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 11:03 AM   #1
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Unhappy Help with audiobooks........

Sony PRS650 - Anyone out there from the UK who can sort me out ?!

I tried to d/load an audiobook from the eresources section of my local library - registered, all the steps, started the d/load, got to 50+% - and it told me I didn't have a compatible device connected - and sure enuff, it's not on the list.

So can I d/load ANY audiobooks ? Or have completely missed out on a vital bit of information ? Like I need another sort of ebook audio thingy..........
Or was I supposed to d/load it onto my PC alone, then bung it on the reader....?

Oh lawks, this tech stuff does my head in sometimes.........
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote