View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 09:52 AM   #90
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
Indeed. This makes the Nook HD+ a very compelling option, $269 is a very good price for a 9" device - it has a decent CPU/GPU, superb screen (1920x1280) and very good battery life. Well, battery life is based on the info on the websites, we'll have to see if the claims hold true.
I'm pleasantly surprised and quite impressed at both Amazon and B&N upping the ante in this next round of devices.

I would've held off buying a Fire HD to wait for B&N's offerings to be announced except that the local B&N store closed down 8 months ago. I loved the in-store perks for those with nooks.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote