View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 06:54 PM   #88
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
I have a Nexus 7 too, and like it so far. However, as a pure reading device, I honestly do not see reason for front camera, GPS or bluetooth.

If the device is for reading books, why all that? To me, weight, nice CPU and RAM to handle PDF or the reading app itself, are more important. Unless it will be the all around device that wil be also used for browsing and Internet.
Indeed. This makes the Nook HD+ a very compelling option, $269 is a very good price for a 9" device - it has a decent CPU/GPU, superb screen (1920x1280) and very good battery life. Well, battery life is based on the info on the websites, we'll have to see if the claims hold true.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote