View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 01:56 PM   #82
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksaber35 View Post
It's not JUST missing bluetooth my friend but also a host of other things besides which they FAILED to mention.
8. mirco USB hosting - allowing you to connect ALL of your USB devices via a OTG cable.
Unlimited storage via a OTG cable and a App with a total costing less than $4 allowing you access to any USB memory stick/memory card/ portable hard drive
Yes, I have a Nexus 7 and love it (using Tapatalk on it now). My comment on the Bluetooth was just related to what the chart had. It showed that the Nook had Bluetooth, but didn't have the same note on the Nexus 7 and I suspect the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 has it as well.

As far as the OTG hosting, I'm pretty sure that requires rooting... something that's easy to do with the Nexus 7, but it's not really an our of the box feature.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote