View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 08:41 AM   #80
RHWright
Addict
RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST, Nexus 7
I was pretty unexcited about adding a tablet to my gadget mix ...til these were announced.

Obviously, would like to see them in store first, but on their face I like the design, specs, and already have an existing NOOK. Some concerns over the stronger lock-in and proprietary connectors.

But that just seems to be the way the industry is trending for all types of devices (tablets, ereaders, phones, music players). Rather than continually earning brand loyalty through superior products and service, they all (Amazon, Apple, B&N, etc) seem to put roadblocks in the way that make jumping ship have major disincentives.
RHWright is offline   Reply With Quote