View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 03:16 PM   #42
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
I always feel like I am from another planet when people on this forum go on about buying in to Apple marketing hype.

I see some Apple marketing on the net I suppose. Can't say I notice ads much on the net. Never seen an Apple TV ad. Don't think they advertise here but could be wrong. I dont have a TV at home. I do listen to the radio and have never heard a radio ad for Apple. Mostly I hear about Apple stuff on the forums and so on

I have 2 Apple towers at work and a laptop. Also an iPad 2. I am not able to configure a powerful pc myself. Don't know how but the Mac tower drives my 80MP camera files just fine so I stick to it.

Anyway I think a company with 80 billion in the bank and a raft of successful diverse products over decades will not be in danger of betting or buying the farm with a single blunder. That presumes the iPad 3 is a blunder and I bet it isn't. I was convinced Apple had lost the plot when they got into mobile phones but that seems to have worked out not too badly for them.