View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 11:58 AM   #42
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
I'm quite happy with my Sony PRS-350 as my secondary reader for taking out and about with me. It's small enough to fit in a jacket pocket, and while the screen is small, it just about isn't too small that you feel you are turning pages all the time. So this would probably just be too small for my liking, but just like when I saw the Kobo Mini, my first thoughts are, oh that looks so tiny & cute.... I want one! (I won't buy it though).

As for the 'Digital Ink' display, so are E-Ink laying claim to being the only company who can provide this kind of display?
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote