View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 04:48 PM   #434
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatNY View Post
Bluefire is a good reading app, but it is no Stanza. It lacks:
  • Seamless integration with Calibre for easy importing of epubs
  • The ability to adjust line spacing
  • The ability to adjust paragraph indentation
  • The ability to import a custom font into the app to be used universally in all your books
  • Grouping into collections based on tags
You might want to give ShubookSE a try.
I haven't used it enough to give a real recommendation, but I think it satisfies all the requirements above.
It feels a lot like Stanza but with a Far-Eastern focus, I would say that they have very definitely aped a lot of the Stanza interface.

Last edited by murraypaul; 11-04-2012 at 04:50 PM.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote