View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 08:00 PM   #22
GadgetMan
Banned
GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles, iPads, Kobo, Nexus 7 and many others
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
I exchanged mine quite a few times for various different issues (6 times maybe?) and I'm happy with my current one. I think only you can really know if the screen works for you. I would put it on the light setting you'll use the most and live with it for a week or so and see how you feel about it.

I do see color hues on yours, but then I see them on all of the posted pics to varying degrees. I don't think yours is particularly worse or better, if that is what you're asking? It really just depends on how it looks in person to you. Good luck with your decision.
Yes, I have had at least 4 if not 5.. I lost track of the KPW.. I gave my last one away to my daughter.. I bought the Kobo Glo which in my HO is much gooder..the KPW needs improvement, no doubt...but what boggles my mind is why AMAZON has not improved it yet.. WOW.. but they will I hope..
GadgetMan is offline   Reply With Quote