View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 06:41 PM   #22
A Lurker
Connoisseur
A Lurker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A Lurker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A Lurker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A Lurker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A Lurker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A Lurker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A Lurker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A Lurker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A Lurker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A Lurker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A Lurker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
@ Jackie_W,

I just noticed that in the sample "RTF_Test.mobi" document you attached there is a space between the paragraphs. That is what I'm desperately trying to avoid.

In previously conversion attemps I tried checking the "remove line spaces between paragraphs", but that messed with my tabs. I'm hoping that if I convert my tabs to indents I won't have that problem.
A Lurker is offline   Reply With Quote