View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 01:14 AM   #73
tipstir
Coby MID7015 Tablet Guru
tipstir has learned how to read e-bookstipstir has learned how to read e-bookstipstir has learned how to read e-bookstipstir has learned how to read e-bookstipstir has learned how to read e-bookstipstir has learned how to read e-bookstipstir has learned how to read e-bookstipstir has learned how to read e-books

Device: 7015A, CM738A, 7015, M150, A7, A32, Next3, PDN 7"/9", GT78, ePad
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhartman36 View Post
I see the shadow of something there up on the top right of the display, under "CRAIG". Is that what you're talking about? I assumed that was some sort of photographic artifact.

I don't really see anything unusual, other than that.
Panel is not assembled correctly causes text to drop off to the left side of the panel. You can clearly see the layer is not the same color. I've spoken to a couple on many sites that found the same issue. I guess none of you have seen lines around the edge of your panel.

My review on it here.. But if this is your first tablet and you don't have the two tone issue with the panel then your should be okay with the tablet. I did test it out it was quick. Based on the Next3 RK2818 Dual Core 300MHz (600MHz) with DSP 550MHz CM3 Benchmark of 1,550 to 1,600. Next3 from Nextbook I got the same readings. You can't play 3D games like Angry Birds with this tablet. If your not into games then it's okay. I had only paid $79 bucks for it at CVS. This was my 16th Tablet so far. I still feel the Coby Kyros MID7015-4G is better if you can get that at a good price. Walgreen's Carries this one also.

Last edited by tipstir; 03-10-2011 at 01:23 AM.
tipstir is offline   Reply With Quote