View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 02:14 PM   #7
Dusty Bottoms
Banned
Dusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipse

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
It is weak minded to let words bother you so much. Sure, I got my beliefs and part of them beliefs is that war and civilian casualties are at times justified.

I already stated that I was a bit rash and over upset when I posted a while back. I should have stated my beliefs then how I did just now and not by saying "melt them down." I got caught up in the emotions is all.

I am not asking for anyone here to like me or want to hang...just to not harass is all.
If this was my site I would have banned your ass and that racist sidekick of yours in that thread in a heartbeat. Your views are fascist, they not only violate the TOS of this site but the terms of being a human being. And don't try and couch it in soft words. You espoused wiping out whole peoples just because you got your panties in a bunch over someone calling the murderers in that video what they were, murderers.

And now you come back here to stir up the pot by spouting some more nationalistic claptrap. You know what; screw your country. And screw your soldiers. While we're at it, screw my country, and all the stupid countries that breed good little slaves like you who gleefully sanction murder and death under the guise of freedom and necessity.

And anybody who actually friends you, or partakes in your threads or the threads of that racist tick, I find them just as repugnant as you merely by their association.

*Told you this thread was flame bait*