View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 06:06 AM   #4
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Normally, I'd do a hierarchical TOC for this number of items, but as I don't think the sonnets group in any sensible way, this won't work.

I would use TOC entries like "Sonnets 1-10", "Sonnets 11-20", ..., so that people don't wonder where to find sonnets 2-10 etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Given that there will be one per page, what I'd though of doing was to simply create a TOC entry for every 10th one - ie 1, 11, 21, etc. This would result in 16 TOC entries, and you'd need to move backwards or forwards a maximum of 5 pages to locate a particular sonnet.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote