View Single Post
Old 08-23-2015, 03:32 AM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Make sure you have an "amazon:B00xxxxxxx"-style identifier in the calibre metadata. Then use the Fix ASIN option in Quality Check.

Afterwards, the book options should have a no-longer-grayed-out Book Details link to the Amazon product page, indicating that it was successfully linked.
I believe it will also be linked through the Goodreads integration. (I have nevertested it myself, as I don't have a Goodreads-enabled device.)
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote