View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 03:28 AM   #16
pelenor
pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader 300
Wow, I haven't read the forums for a while, funny how life get's in the way but lo and behold, the day I come back, there's a meeting in my hometown. Yes, that's right, born and raised on the southside of Chicago, lfe long Cubbie fan (yeah, I know ONLY northsiders are supposed to like the Cub's, heh, go figure) and yes, I do know some of the non touristy fun spots to hang out at. Not sure if I'm working on saturday yet, but if you don't mind a third ( or fourth, fifth etc) maybe I'll tag along. Did I just invite myself to be third wheel? SHUDDER
pelenor is offline   Reply With Quote