View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 11:32 PM   #36938
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Planning a dive trip. We haven't gotten our gills wet in the past six months, so I think it's time we do! Or at least, my wife thinks it's time we do.

She's discovered a nice old fashion bungalow resort The Nature Beach Resort, on an island in the Gulf of Thailand, part of the Mu Ko Chang National Park, on the island of Koh Chang, and has decided that we need a few days underwater to rejuvenate. Can't say that I oppose the idea... Although developed, Koh Chang has escaped the devastation caused by the hordes of Packpack Travelers who flock to Koh Phangan every year for the Full Moon Party or Koh Tao thinking they will see Leonardo DiCapprio hiding on 'The Beach.'

Looks as if it's going to take a 1-hour flight from Chiang Mai to Bangkok, a 9-hour bus from Bangkok to Trat, then a 1-hour ferry to the island, then a 20 minute jitney ride to the resort. Not too bad for S.E. Asian vacation travel! I'm ready...

Stitchawl

Last edited by Stitchawl; 12-28-2013 at 11:42 PM.
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote