View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 04:21 PM   #1909
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool it's a link

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
...On another note, has anybody seen the listing for Skin Game (The Dresden Files #15) at ?...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
Was this posted by the publisher? I've never been to Goodreads so not sure what I was looking at .
In the partial quote at the top of this post the book title, Skin Game, is underlined, that is a link, mouse-click it, you're there.

If I was wrong about what you were asking, then I apologize and leave the following answer; No, that entry was not posted by a publisher. It was likely posted by a user of GoodReads.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote