Thread: Arc Kobo Arc
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 10:10 PM   #7
GinRummy
GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Arc
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapking View Post
Got a Kobo Arc the day after launch day for my partner to replace her Kobo Vox. She loves it! The dual front-facing stereo speakers beat the absolute pants off of any tablet I've ever used (including my far more expensive iPad 2 and Microsoft Surface tablets). That alone makes it a must buy over other $199-299 tablet offerings, you ask me, if you're into media consumption on a tablet.

I tried a few songs with headphones plugged in and the quality was great as well. Fiddling with the audio controls I found you can adjust the eq to your own taste UNLIKE my poor shattered iphone 4 which makes you use presets only, none of which are in the V shape mid killer I so dearly love.
GinRummy is offline   Reply With Quote