View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 11:47 AM   #1422
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Guilty as charged.

Currently trying to NOT buy the next Dana Stabenow in the series (#16) as I re-read it. (Originally read as Audible books.) I'm hoping if I hold off I'll spot a sale or something.

The base price of Audible books, by the way, is something like $10 if you prepay the year. Especially if you figure in discounts, sales, etc. I don't prepay (silly, really), so I think I'm paying $15 a month. Which, when I net in the sales, etc, probaby gets me down to an average of $13 a book.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote