View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 09:24 AM   #45
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by murz_07 View Post
I'm pretty sure I can trust it in my case.

But I can't attach Kindle to VM. I added it to filters and it appears in "USB devices" for a couple of seconds and then there is "No device connected" in this menu.
The only time that I and others have seen that behavior is with a low battery. I saw one case where somebody jumpered a fully-charged 3.7v cellphone battery to their kindle in place of the kindle battery, to perform their recovery. Then the kindle battery charged fine in the kindle AFTER debricking...

Try switching to fastboot mode and just leaving the kindle attached in fastboot mode for a few hours. Do not switch it in or out of a VM. Just let it charge in fastboot mode. Interrupting the USB connection makes the kindle drop OUT of fastboot mode.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote