View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 09:33 PM   #52
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
I have just posted a book from BookDesigner in the RB format. Is this the format that you want? I thought that the ebw software used the IMP container and directly extracted from that to load in the device. Please check the file over and I will make any corrections I can. There was not an intent to slight.
Books for the eb1150 are in IMP format and coded specifically for the 1150 as opposed to the 1200. When using BookDesigner you need to be careful to not choose multilanguage if it is offered. This would create images rather than text and be 3 to 5 times bigger.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote