View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 03:49 PM   #38
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
ePub or PDB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
No they won't. The SAMPLE I downloaded worked because it had no DRM. The full book I downloaded DID NOT work because it does have DRM.
Look in the directory, \My Documents\My BN eBooks\[your email address] to see if both downloads were ePub or PDB.

I just looked in mine and 6 sample downloads were PDB. Only that ONE was ePub.

If you had an ePub sample and the book, itself, was PDB, then you are right. It will not work. That means we cannot tell from the samples if the book is ePub or PDB.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote