View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 10:41 AM   #3
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by astra View Post
What do you mean?
Sorry, a too-succinct post, it seems.

1. Sony sent me an e-mail that directed me to a site, http://www.sony.com/ces/, that they said was a preview to CES.

2. So I went looking for any announcement of Readers. I found that if I clicked "Products" and then "Electronics" it showed Readers (that was the link I included in the first post). But the Readers shown were just the PRS-700 and -505.

3. Therefore, I thought we might surmise that there's no new Reader product announcements for CES '09.

4. On the other hand, I could be wrong, because it seems odd that the two current Readers were the only things displayed under "Electronics." Why would they show old Readers in CES '09? Why showcase these two on the CES '09 website? Maybe they have new Readers (or new firmware) but didn't want to give away any details before the official CES announcement.
jj2me is offline   Reply With Quote