View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 07:42 PM   #420
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstabe View Post
I apologize if you answered this elsewhere in the thread, but I couldn't find it. It does say that you can control which metadata is shown and where it is located on the cover. Is that for all covers? Essentially, what I'm trying to do is use an image, stretch it to use as a cover background, and then put the title and author at the bottom of the pic. I just can't figure out how to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I'm not sure you can put text at the bottom, AFAIK its always at the top

Hopefully the attachment will help, the plugin will adjust the image and text to 'fit' - best thing is to play with it for a bit on a test library into which you've copied a few books.

BR
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	305
Size:	161.8 KB
ID:	106186  
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote