View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 11:23 AM   #44
Delotte231
Connoisseur
Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by turntherage View Post
My personal take on this issue is that a good iPad cover can function the way you would want a screen protector to, and it much more worth the investment. My iPad case protects my device from drops (link) and also acts as a smart cover ensuring that the screen is protected when I am not using the iPad. The guy at the Mac store even told me that many screen protectors make it so that the covers won't fit. I am pretty sure I made the right call...
Not quite. Screen protectors only cover the screen and is a thin film of plastic or silicon. It does not interfere with cases unless the case itself encompasses the part of the screen. I think he was referring to protectors like the invisi shield that covers not only the screen but also the back and the sides of the device, making the device thicker than it actually is making form fitted back covers unable to fit
Delotte231 is offline   Reply With Quote