View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 02:29 PM   #10
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
I find the statistics given for Having a Wide Selection of Books to Choose From, 35% to 53% in favor of ebooks, hard to fathom. I know of many, many books that are available in paper form but not as ebooks. I have yet to encounter a case where an ebook is not available in paper. Am I not looking at some segment of the book market?
Well there are a large number of eBook only releases, yes. Look at Amazon's KDP programme, for example.
But also, even if pBooks exist, you probably can't find them in a nearby bookstore.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote