View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 11:16 PM   #95
BaenSidhe
Groupie
BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500 and PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
So, I mentioned in the 2011 challenge thread that I use Google Docs to track things for me....if anyone wants to play with what I have done, here is a public link. (Read only of course, save a copy if you want to use it.)
That is a very cool spreadsheet. I really like the chart. I was following the 2011 challenge and was also using Google Docs to keep track of my reading. Then in mid-April I got lazy and stopped updating the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I think we've got to forge ahead with The Iliad as planned, but I wouldn't be averse to reading Gilgamesh, which would be entirely new to me, later on.
Issybird, what version of the Iliad will you be reading?

Last edited by BaenSidhe; 11-11-2013 at 01:51 PM.
BaenSidhe is offline   Reply With Quote