Thread: Kobo Vox Dead
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 09:36 PM   #15
LauraPony
Zealot
LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kobo Vox
This thread is awesome. I am simultaneous thrilled and ashamed that Nova Scotia has completely hijacked this post. (I will say, for the record, I am very interested to hear if Rickbrit got his Vox working). To PRSmith - I am also in Halifax. Great to find another local on here! And to Moolyn - you're very welcome about the Angry Birds!
LauraPony is offline   Reply With Quote