View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 04:55 PM   #2
gwynevans
Wizzard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2, iPhone 6s, Kindle Voyage & Kindle PaperWhite
What source material are you using - if the source is decent, then you should have no problems with something like libprs500, whereas if you're getting bad results, it's likely to be a bad source...

The easiest is almost certainly going to be the Reader's native RTF support, but I get good results even with a basic text file & txt2lrf, using the following 'template'. Although a decent HTML file would probably be better, if I want to create my own books from raw text, this suffices for me...
Code:
<head>
<style type='text/css'>
.break { page-break-after: always; text-indent: 0em; }
.drop             { text-indent: 0pt}
.drop:first-letter { font-size:xx-large}
.centre            {text-align: center; }
</style>
</head>
# Title
# Author
<p class="break">&nbsp;</p>