View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 05:25 PM   #1
beautifulsoup
Addict
beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many ereaders.
Touch screen issues - and settings question.

Hi there.

Long story - but after three calls to customer support, I was finally able the Touch "fired up" and all that. Like I said, long story.

After that, though - (I'm asking you all these Sorry if these have been addressed in other threads - but I'm not finding them...)

My touch screen seems not so responsive in some respects. For example, when I go to Reading Life, or any other other pages that require a tap of a back arrow, the wait seems quite long for a screen change. Stranger still are any pages that have an upper right "X" to close out a page. Those have some super-long wait times. This is a matter of touch and "hold;" correct? But still....five seconds or more is what it takes. Is that about right/normal?

I've got plenty of ghosting going on in this device. I'd read that there is a way to set your page refresh. Where/how is that done? Any recommendations for how many pages between refreshes?

Thanks from a naive noob.

ETA: Urrrrgh - I'm figured out the touch screen issue: I was trying too hard, apparently. (Embarrassed).

Last edited by beautifulsoup; 07-05-2011 at 05:36 PM.
beautifulsoup is offline   Reply With Quote