View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 03:52 PM   #17
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlrowley View Post
Careful with the update.

My Kindle isn't bricked, but the upgrade failed - it killed my registration and a lot of books along the way (all legit amazon or feedbooks books). The biggest problem I'm having, though, is that the indexing seems messed up - the feedbooks guide isn't indexed (or won't index) and I don't know how to force it. I've paper-clip reset, and that didn't help - any suggestions?
Leave your Kindle in sleep mode over night. Depending on how many files need to be indexed, you may need to leave it asleep for a longer period.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote