View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 03:30 AM   #14
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldolse View Post
(?u) should have worked, just doublechecked the docs - was this what you tried?:
Code:
(?u)(\w+), (\w+)
I tried that in plain Python, and the unicode flag didn't make any difference.

Quote:
I can't say that I'm a big fan of the Locale option after thinking about it - based on the Python regex docs that would work, but it would only work for one locale - if you had authors with non-ascii characters from other locales it wouldn't work - a common scenario for translated works.
You're right, I didn't think of that.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote